All the centers of the network are equipped with devices for all types of patient rehabilitation. Among the diseases treated at are:
- Cerebral palsy
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sclerosis and multiple sclerosis
- Parkinsons’s disease
- Post Back and neck Surgeries
- Cerebrovascular diseases and brain stroke
- Fibromyalgia and others.
Our service is perfect for someone who’s:
Injury or illness requires intensive therapy every day to help regain independence and return Home sooner or someone who is willing to transform their lives after surviving a Stroke, Parkinson’s diseases, or general debility, Spinal Cord injury Or Recovering from Major surgeries and you wish to-
1) Return home sooner
2) Have greater success walking independently again
3) Receive more Physiotherapists, doctors and nurse time and attention and including visits by specialists
Our center have dedicated inpatient physicians who work to provide and coordinate care during your stay.
- The rehabilitation nurses provide 24-hour nursing care and are a good resource for any questions you and your family may have about your recovery.
- Physiotherapists will teach you exercises to improve your balance, strength and mobility. If necessary, they also will instruct you on the safe and correct use of mobility devices such as walkers and canes, braces and artificial limbs.
- Occupational therapists focus on improving your everyday living skills, including bathing, dressing, grooming and eating. They also may train you with equipment that will help you better perform these activities.
- Speech therapists work to improve your ability to communicate, problem solve and reason and address any problems with swallowing.
- Rehabilitation psychologists work to ensure your mental and emotional needs and concerns are addressed, including adjustments to losses, recognition of deficits and their implications, self-acceptance, effective goal-setting, and more.
- Case managers will explain the details of your stay and outline any lifestyle changes you may expect. In addition to working with your insurance company to certify your ongoing rehabilitation, your case manager will coordinate your discharge needs.
- Other individuals on your rehabilitation team may include a dietitian, respiratory therapist and specialty physicians. Your therapy sessions and activities will be posted daily on a schedule board. Your physician will continue to follow your progress and remain in charge of your medical care.
4) Have lower rates of re admission to the hospital during and after treatment
5) Reduce cost of being admitted in hospital
6) Get back to doing what you enjoy and get back your life again
Schedule your appointment now by clicking on the link below