Here’s just a few of the things our Team can do for you:
• We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
• We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
• Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
• We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
• We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
• We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
• We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery – and painful injections
• We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
• We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you…
• We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
Get Your Questions Answered Today before you choose the specialist to help you…
Everything you need to know about knee pain ……. And what solutions it may offer YOU.
Knee pain is a relatively common complaint that may be caused by a number of conditions and circumstances. In many cases, knee pain is the result of strain, overuse, or poor leg biomechanics. However, knee pain can also be caused by underlying conditions affecting certain parts of the foot or leg. When this occurs, the underlying condition must be treated to restore proper alignment and functioning. Medical professionals such as Physiotherapists and orthopedic doctors will work to identify potential causes of knee pain to design and implement an appropriate knee pain treatment.
There are many different kinds of knee pain:
• Meniscus Tear
• Patello femoral Knee Pain
• Hamstring Tears
• Lateral Knee Pain or Distal IT Band Syndrome
• Knee Osteoarthritis
• Patellar Tendinitis (Runner’s Knee)
How Can a Physiotherapist Help Treat knee pain?
After a comprehensive evaluation, your therapist will analyze the findings and prescribe an exercise and rehabilitation program just for you. Your program may include:
• Strengthening exercises targeted at the hip (specifically the abductor and rotator muscles of the buttock and thigh), the knee (specifically the quadriceps femoris muscle, which is located on the front of your thigh and straightens your knee), and the ankle
• Stretching exercises for the muscles of the hip, knee, and ankle
• Taping of the patella to reduce pain and retrain muscles to work efficiently
• Exercises for improving your performance of activities that have become difficult for you
If the alignment and position of your foot and arch appear to be contributing to your knee pain, your Physiotherapist may fit you with a special shoe insert called an orthosis. The orthosis can decrease the stress to your knee caused by excessive rotation or impact during walking and running.
If your pain is persistent, your Physiotherapist may:
• Have you try a lightweight brace
• Use pain-reducing treatments such as electrical stimulation
• Recommend that you apply ice or heat at home for relief
Your Physiotherapist will work with you to help you stay active and maintain your fitness level. You may need to modify your activity level or change your training activities until you recover; your therapist will show you how to do activities and exercises that will not increase your pain. Most important, your therapist can make recommendations to help prevent PFPS from returning.
Can knee pain be Prevented?
PFPS is much easier to treat if it is caught early. Report the first signs of knee pain to your Physiotherapist. Early treatment by a Physiotherapist may help stop the underlying problem before it gets worse. Your Physiotherapist also can help you adjust your daily activities and teach you exercises to do at home to strengthen your muscles and bones and help prevent PFPS from recurring.
When it comes to getting treatment, many people are so confused and misinformed that they end up paying more than they need and going into the over-inflated super-expensive “factory system” of Healthcare. Our team at Amazing physiotherapy will help you find the best treatment option for your needs and specifically customize your treatment plan to reach your goals at the cheapest cost.
What kind of foot and heel pain do you have?
We can help resolve your foot and heel pain with no risky surgeries, painful injections, and expensive pain medications.
• Anterior knee pain treatment
• Hamstring injuries
• IT Band Syndrome
• patella femoral knee pain
• Chronic knee Sprains
• Patella Tendinitis
• Knee pain After total knee replacement Surgery
• Meniscus tear