full time Massage therapistsupport2022-01-17T18:35:09+00:00
For Rock Star Massage therapist
YES! Amazing Physiotherapy Is Hiring Right NOW!…
“If You Think You’ve Got What It Takes To Work In A (Successful) Private Physio Practice And Be A BIG Player In A BIG Team, We Need To Hear From YOU Today…”
Amazing Physiotherapy is a rapidly growing Physiotherapy and wellness center, with plans to open doors to more clinics in the next 1-2 years. Our customer is always right and we always put them first, this means we are focused on building a community like culture with a team that is willing and committed to our core values and philosophy. If that sounds like a culture you want to be a part of then we want to hear from you.
Our success has been built around a continual commitment to our teams, with weekly continuous professional development meetings for all the physiotherapist, massage therapist and Admins to come together and share their knowledge and listening to employee feedback to make critical changes moving forward.
60,000 to 70,000 dependent on experience/ hours
Weekly personal development meetings
4 Weeks holiday
Company with Culture at the heart of everything it does
Team Building/ Social Events
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every client
• Ensure that clients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes
• Develop a life-long relationship with patients that benefits both the client and the clinic
• Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills during the conversation about price
• Ensure that 99% of your patients arrive for their massage as scheduled
• Provide a high level of customer care that will cause clients to want to come back frequently
• Increase referrals by providing a high level of customer care and service to all your clients
• Ensure that patients coming for their first massage converts to our membership plan as appropriate.
• Ensure that every patient complete a plan of care that they agree to
• Ensure that opportunity tracking, clients notes, scorecards are kept up to date and accurate
• Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all members of the team.
• Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
• Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinic’s social media activity
• Do client follow up call backs without being asked and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule
• Willing to do HOME/OFFICE SERVICE
• Be willing to stand in for other members of the team
Are you comfortable seeing patients at home? we will like to hear from you
Enter your details here now and you’ll receive full job application instructions AND contract details in an email from Amazing Physiotherapy…